Saturday 28 April 2012

Goodness Is God


In times of hardship I miss comfort,

Vice-versa, my happiness misses sorrow
Such is the definition of life I see,
Inevitable ups and downs yet perfect
As to balance the rising opposite

Some say almighty beings steer

And others say Cause and Effect or Fate
Confusions, multi-beliefs, choices,etc.
But I go with the latter for a reason
Cause and Effect, I can explain it!




I study, I pass! as simplest as that I can’t see
My pass certificate being processed beforehand

It’s confidence and fate I believe in life

Be good,get good is what I see
Goodness outshines darkness in such ones
But greater goodness creates Gods
Gods live without Cause and Effect
Beings of eternity they are!

So what it takes to find the God is ‘Goodness’

‘Goodness is God’ for me.
Source- Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment